Wednesday 22 January 2014

ePortfolios EEEK!

The big new idea this week was ePortfolios.  Looking at a few examples in class I think that they look great but also like a lot of work.  There are a lot of things to think about when deciding what to include and what you want to put online.  So far it feels really overwhelming.  For myself I think that I will have to make a rough outline on paper first to organize my thoughts and figure out what I want to include.  I am still not entirely sure how I would want to share my portfolio for the purposes of a job interview.  We talked about the options of putting it online or giving out a memory stick.  I think that once I have the project completed it will be easier to decide what I feel most comfortable with.  I have chosen to make mine on weebly.  So far it is going okay.  The site is proving fairly easy to navigate so far.  I have not done anything fancy with it yet, but so far I think that this site does everything that I want it to do considering it is free.  It may take a while to make it look professional and at the same time personal but I think that in the end my final product will be worth the time.

~ Carissa

No comments:

Post a Comment