Sunday 12 January 2014

Back At Blogging

Once again this blog is up and running for another term at Brandon University.....my last term I might add!!  It is hard to believe how fast time has gone and that in the spring I will be applying for my first teaching position.   All of my courses are in full swing now including ICT, the reason for my blog.  This term I am looking forward to learning more about creating websites and practical applications and tools I can use in my final student teaching placement and my career.  With this being my second technology based course, I am hoping that I can build upon the skills I learned last year.  I already feel a lot more comfortable with technology as compared to last year.  This is definitely a good thing!  Here's hoping for a great term filled with lots of learning!  

~ Carissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment