Friday 18 January 2013

Officially A Blogger!!

I cannot believe that I have finally started a blog and joined the world of Twitter!!  I am very apprehensive about putting my thoughts online but I am sure it will get easier. 

I have always wanted to use technology to it's full potential and I am fascinated with the various ways that people use social media, especially for educational purposes.  Starting this blog for class is the push I needed to open myself up to the idea of using social media. 


~ Carissa

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging and Twitter! I am new to blogging as well, but have been a Tweeter for awhile now. I was very weary about putting my thoughts online as well, even when I first had Twitter, and especially when I first started blogging. For twitter, you'll find that it will eventually come easy, and you'll end up tweeting a lot without even considering it. The blogging will seem a bit different, but it will grow on you! Good for you for taking the leap into the tech world!! Congrats and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apprehension seems to be a common thread amongst us students in this class. I think it is difficult to put ourselves out there because we know we will be judged by our readers. I guess the thing to remember is that we are beginner bloggers and it will take time to adjust to this new style of writing and sharing. It will get easier and I think we will even have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging and starting the journey of becoming a connected educator. It's intimidating to start, but we all have a voice that is worth listening to.
    I'm excited to see your thoughts and learn with you in this class.

    ReplyDelete