Friday 1 March 2013

Web Based App

The first app that I am going to share is called Popplet.  It is sort of like wall wisher but you can put in images and videos right there.  It was really easy to use and I like the way that you are able to organize it more than wall wisher.  It allows you to network your posts and link them directly together which I thought was cool.  Popplet
 
The next app that I thought was cool to use in an early years classroom was Make Beliefs Comics.  It allows you to make a three block comic very easily and has a variety of characters, backgrounds and objects ready for you to insert.  It was really easy to use and you could email or print it right from the finished screen. Comix 
 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love Make Belief Comics. I used to regularly exchange comics of inside jokes with family. Very easy to use. Are you as weirded out by the pigeon man as I am?

    ReplyDelete